Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Dead Can Dance

Happy All Hallows, Blessed Samhain, and Feliz Dia de los Muertos!

If all goes according to plan this will be the LAST post I make on this blog as a brand new website and blog are launching on THURSDAY!  MONDAY  On top of the usual load of candles, ritual work, and intuitive consultations, I have been busy, busy, busy getting the website up to snuff! I can't wait until you all check it out!

Couple of quick notes for those who don't follow Twitter~

Momma Hen's floor wash--this stuff is selling like hot cakes. Once its gone, its gone so get some pronto!

Question & Action Video Series-is a new monthly series that will be posted at the blog at in my newsletter. I answer questions on divination, conjure, magic, and provide workable and immediate actions to put advice into ACTION. So, have a burning question? Go ahead and shoot me an email.

In the meantime, feast your eyes on some images of our day of the dead altar!





"Death borders upon our birth, and our cradle stands in the grave."-Joseph Hall




"I had seen birth and death but had thought they were different."--T.S. Eliot




"Our dead are never dead to us, until we have forgotten them."--George Eliot

No comments:

Post a Comment