Saturday, March 12, 2011

Back in the saddle!

Alright!  Almost two weeks into motherhood and so far so good--Jasper is doing awesome and I am finding my balance between work and child rearing. All outstanding candle reports have been sent out, all outstanding ritual work reports and pictures have been sent and new vigil candle and custom candle orders have been filled.  As of right now I am scheduling readings for next week--I will not do as many readings a day as I did before giving birth which means that I am booked farther into advance earlier so if you have been wanting a phone reading go ahead and book it now to insure that you get the earliest time available.  I am not going to offer my ten minute readings via phone for the foreseeable future though they will still be available via email.  It turns out that grabbing ten minutes over the phone is tougher than grabbing half an hour or an hour! New ritual work cases will also be started up next week, so if we have discussed that in the past and you were waiting for the green light now you have it!  Since I am doing more readings via email right now I will write a post in the next couple of days about email readings and how they work.


 



No comments:

Post a Comment