Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Introducing Jasper Henderson Saussy

Our little one arrived on March 1st at 3:31am!  Mom and baby are both doing great after a 27 hour labor--whew and now we are back home. I am typing this and he is sleeping by my side.  I have a ton of client emails to go through so if you haven't heard from me just be patient.  I am going to do my best to knock em out today and tomorrow but baby will determine the amount of time I have to do so.  I will not be booking phone readings and new ritual work until the week of March 14th as things stand now--that could be subject to change and if it does I will post it here.  I am able to get out email readings more easily since I can do them as I have time, so if you have to have a reading, let me know you want it via email.  Thanks to each and every one of you for your unwavering support of us--we felt the prayers and they absolutely worked!  I was able to give birth the way I wanted to even though it was a last minute, game-time decision--I know that the prayers, positive energy, and wonderful thoughts directed our way really did the trick!


 



No comments:

Post a Comment