Friday, April 15, 2011

Exciting News, Candle Reports, Spell Reports, and Readings

Hi everyone,


Well crazy times just get crazier over at Milagro Roots!  This weekend our family is moving into a new home and Milagro Roots will have a separate office space--dubbed by Miss cat the "conjure casita."  Phone lines will be up and running by Sunday and I will perform my first readings in the new space on Monday.  I am recovering from a nasty 48 hour virus that hit me last week and has pushed me behind schedule on candle reports, spell reports and a few readings--so for those of you who have been waiting patiently, I'm afraid you will have to wait a little bit longer.  We are thrilled with our new home, but with the chaos of moving, a 1.5 month old little one and all the rest I am juggling a lot of balls right now and I appreciate everyone's patience.  In the meantime my readings have become even more popular and I am now booked pretty much through the end of April.  I am also thrilled to announce that both Momma Hen and myself will be finishing our apprentice week at Lucky Mojo and attending the workshops the first weekend of May.  I will be performing readings in the reading tent so for those of you who are attending--look for me there!





No comments:

Post a Comment