Thursday, June 2, 2011

Finally--some pictures!

First up--the Archangel Michael Protection Packets that have been making the rounds:


Photo
 These are old fashioned protection packets inspired by the ones they used to make in NOLA.  Traditionally they were made for shotgun style houses and you would by them in a pack of 2--I make mine individually and put a lot of work into each one (fyi--Miss Bri HATES to sew :-).  For those who don't know the story behind my desire to craft these, check out the page I wrote on Archangel Michael.  I was inspired to make them in my 9nth month of pregnancy with Jasper and I have been making them for families ever since.


Next--some pics of the wall behind my love and romance altar:


Milagros #1

  Photo
Obviously I love Milagros and I collect heart Milagros for all of my love work.  More pictures, including pictures of the Sanctuary of United Light will be forthcoming!



No comments:

Post a Comment