Wednesday, September 21, 2011

World's Biggest Summit


I woke up this morning, stumbled into my kitchen where my handsomely disheveled husband handed me a cup of strong coffee and I sat down to my email inbox where there is always something new. BUT this morning I had an especially auspicious email from Goddess Leonie inviting me to teach at the World's Biggest Summit! I am totally excited because I love Goddess Leonie's work and the teachers at the World's Biggest Summit are all pretty incredible. I am totally honored to be among them. Perhaps even more exciting for all of YOU--tickets to the summit are absolutely 100% FREE! Just think--tons of great information on topics ranging from business to prosperity to spirituality and creativity--why wouldn't you want to be there?! And now I will be teaching as well! So go on y'all--get your tickets and buckle in for an awesome October ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment