Have you read the latest edition of the Milagro Roots Newsletter--its hot off the presses and you can get it here. Of course there is always exciting information in the newsletters--why would I write them if there wasn't?! But this edition was thrilling because it announced Pay What You Can Day--one day, every month, when I make 4 half hour readings available to folks at whatever price they can afford to pay. Each month all proceeds will go to a different charity of my choice--the charity for August is the Humane Society of the United States. So, here are the rules (soon to be made into a web page)!
- This is a service for low income folks--if you have oodles of cash but just want a good deal please consider your fellow brothers and sisters who may not be as financially fortunate. I am not doing background checks on your finances but we are working on the honor system here. Cool? Cool.
- You cannot book Pay What You Can readings two months in a row--let's give everyone a chance to participate
- If you want to book a Pay What You Can session with me just email me with the Subject line: Pay What You Can Reading
- Readings can only be booked within the month they are offered. In other words, you cannot book a Pay What You Can reading for September in August, you must wait until September.
- I will announce the Pay What You Can Day at the beginning of each month.
Pay What You Can Day for August is Wednesday, August 24th. Currently there are
Update: Pay What You Can Day for August is officially full--see you in September!